Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is a good emo guy haircut?

I need a picture of a really nice emo haircut for my friend.



He has long black hair



but he doesnt know how he wants to cut it



he wants me to help him out



soo picture examples would be great =]



What is a good emo guy haircut?

Adam Sandler in "Little Nicky"



What is a good emo guy haircut?

just get a mohawk and die your hair blue that would be awsome



What is a good emo guy haircut?

Emo and haircut don't normally go together, do they? Usually it's shaggy, long, and hanging in the eyes. Might I suggest a classic flat top or crew cut? And, dare I say, a job? I know, I know, radical ideas for the Emo freaks, but you can never go wrong with tried and true classic techniques for self-improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd