Saturday, June 19, 2010

Emo-Punky Look?

I am more a fan of the emo-punky look. I have the bottom layers of my hair longer and black and the top layers shorter and blonde with a side part and side swept bangs that cover my eyes. How do I accesorize it without over doing it? And where is a good place to get the accesories?



Emo-Punky Look?

Cute brightly colored plastic slips here and there would look really cute. I'm talking about dinosaurs, bows, hearts, etc, in bright blue, pink, green, or yellow plastic. Very cute. and punkish of course.



Hot Topic has a ton!



http://search.hottopic.com/search?p=KK%26amp;s...



Even Claire's would have some!



good luck finding what you want!



peace



Emo-Punky Look?

Charlotte Russe has some cute acessories and shirts to wear. Usually emo shirts are tight, layered and plain designs like from bands to stars. Tight, skinny/strait jeans with flats are the way to go : D



Emo-Punky Look?

hottopic.com or store..... headbands and berets would work great without overpowering!



Emo-Punky Look?

Forever21.



Emo-Punky Look?

I suggest you to go Hottopic!



Here you can checkout their accessories of emo clothing and other stuff etc.



Log onto http://www.hottopic.com



Emo-Punky Look?

hot topic



go look



Emo-Punky Look?

just put some bows off to the side of your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd