Thursday, June 17, 2010

How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

I am growing my hair out and it is almost to my chin line and I all ready have what I want it to look like but I do not want to look dumb by walking in to the salon and be like. "can you cut my hair like this?" I will look stupid @_@ so is it called a cert en thing like just say "long in front shorter in the back." or im I going to have to take the picks in and ask if they can do it like that?



(piccys)



http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/pc...



same guy just hair is put differently



http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/pc...



thank you for your help.



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

print the pictures out and say this is how i want my hair.



it's their job as beauticians to do what you ask. if they can't go to the next person. but it's not going to make you look stupid by asking for something that you want



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

I would take in the picture otherwise they may not give you exactly what you want and it's a hard hair cut to explain.



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

Just give in the pictures.



Loads of people do this, and it helps the hairdresser alot.



Btw, that is such a cute hairstyle (:



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

You'll look a lot dumber if the stylist doesn't understand your description and they cut it wrong. Lots of people bring photos to a stylist, they prefer to know exactly what you want and it ensures they'll understand. I wouldnt' take the risk if I were you.



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

Its just a disconnected shag( aka the hair is shorter right above the ear) and ask for short choppy layers that are razored( they nnnnneeeedddd tooo bbbeeee razored) ask for it to be shorter in the back. You r gunna have to spike it up everyday for it to look like that tho. And defitnitely bring the pic. they wont understand with out it.



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

See the thing is when you just explain what you want to a hair dresser they might not visualize the same thing as you. It's always better to show instead of tell to insure you and the hair stylist are on the same page.



So what you need to to is ask yourself which is more embaressing; showing the picture at the salon, or having a bad haircut? Just bring the picture with you, and if you feel comfortable enough, then show it.



Good Luck



閳?br>How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?



I think that you should definitly take in a picture.



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

i would definatly print the pic you wont look stupid alot of people do that



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

take the picture to the stylest but i dont think you should do it. only do it if you wont get the lip piercing!!!!!!



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

yeah, but why?



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

Show them the pics. Its much easier



I showed them pix and my hair looks gd



How would I ask for hair like this? (pics included)?

Get a flattop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd