Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hair Help?!?!?

Well, I have curly hair, but I straighten my bangs (which are all the way across my forehead, so they閳ユ獧e just simple classic bangs). I閳ユ獡 growing my bangs out, so at the moment it閳ユ獨 too long to be bangs, but it閳ユ獨 too short to be normal (to the side). So I just separate it towards the end of its right side and try to make emo-looking side bangs. How do I make my hair 閳ユ竾low閳?in the direction I want it too? Any products?



I know its confusing, but please list any products that would help my hair generally flow in a certain direction.



Hair Help?!?!?

well what you could do is blow dry your bangs in the dierection that you want it to go.



use a brush and blow dry it straight, it may not be MEGA straight but it will be formed to the side you want.



_sara



Hair Help?!?!?

go to a pro stylist



they should show u how to keep it up



Hair Help?!?!?

If you have a straightener, that would work. Try shampoo's that calm curly hair, then blow dry it straight. If its not how you want it to be, straighten it. If your bangs get to long, pull them back, puff them up a little bit in the front and secure it with a few bobby pins (depending on how thick your hair is). Its kinda that "Hilary Duff" look, if you have seen that before. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd