Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help me with a new punk/emo hairstyle?

ok im sick of being girly. im starting to bum it i dont dress up anymore. i have an industrial nd i lyk the way it makes me feel lyk hard nd not girly. nd im sick my my semi long straight blonde stereotypical hair. i want a punk hairstyle or an emo hairstyle. i want it lyk no longer than my shoulders, choppy, i need help with what bangs to get, and i want a crazy a$$ color in it, i was thinking either hot pink or neon purple. omg im stressed. just help please. i dont want it to look to harcore tho i still want it to be cute but jus not so god damn girly. i dont even act girly so my look doesnt even represent me. please help if you could send pics or lyk describe very detailed what i should get.



Help me with a new punk/emo hairstyle?

here:



http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2%26amp;hl...



Help me with a new punk/emo hairstyle?

well i wouldnt suggest a drastic change all at once.



maybe just go for the neat cut first, then wait a while and go for something else.



as for the cut, if you really want to stand out, dont get a typical "emo scenester" thing. they're dull, and quite frankly, ugly. lol. just experiment, look around, until you find something that's YOU and original. it'll be fun! :]



then when you get to color, i definitely suggest Manic Panic brand. it's the best, and has the most colors. hot pink is pretty typical though, and neon purple is veryyyy hard to find. maybe try finding a color that will bring out your eyes. for example, i have brown eyes, and i put blue and purple in my hair cause it makes brown eyes pop like crazy. if you have blue eyes, try some sort of blondish, maybe bleached platinum hair. green eyes, go pink or red. anything that contrasts.



but yeah, basically it is all up to you. find something that's comfortable but still stands out.



good luck!! :]



Help me with a new punk/emo hairstyle?

you can't just go emo/scene/punk (poser)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd