Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do I look like an Emo???

do I look like an emo everyone says im an emo and its dumb!



I went to get a hair cut and the Barber said I was an Emo and my friends say im an emo and my brother says im an emo!?



http://macdonaldx.piczo.com/?preview=y%26amp;g...



do i look like an emo:S



Do I look like an Emo???

OK, let's see here. No, you don't look emo, BUT who cares! Are you, an individual, going to care about what everyone says? Are you going to change your whole look just so people will accept you, and so you won't be considered something you're not? What's wrong with LOOKING emo? The emo STYLE is pretty cool, really. So is the goth, and yeah. I dress like that sometimes, and I am a Christian. So, you gonna let people label you? Are you gonna sit there and cut your hair so people will like you? Jeez people, why the heck do you care what people say? Be your own person, and people will love you for that. If they don't, and they want you to be another 'robot', then oh well. They have a problem.



Hope this helps!



God Bless!



Do I look like an Emo???

Who the hell cares what other people say you look like?



Do I look like an Emo???

Just because your hair looks like that, it doesn't make you an "emo." The way you dress and more importantly, the music you listen to is usually what categorizes you as an "emo." If you don't like people saying that to you, get your hair cut. I don't think there is anything wrong with being considered emo.



Do I look like an Emo???

Stop letting people label you and just be your own person. Your hair just makes you look "like an emo" but that's all. You look fine.



Do I look like an Emo???

Totally..jk your ok, who cares wat people say, as long as you don't think so.



Do I look like an Emo???

to me, you don't look emo at all. You definately need a hair cut though



Do I look like an Emo???

do u want to look emo? it means emotional. if u were emo, u would have slit wrists or be crying or violent all the time. i dont know u, but ur hair and clothes r just a style. i know it sound corny but stay urself. and im here for u if u need s/o to talk to! im harli btw.



Do I look like an Emo???

Your a little cutie, dont listen to other people :)



Do I look like an Emo???

am i the only one who has no clue what an emo is!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?



Do I look like an Emo???

nah you dont look emo. you actually look a lot like my best friend. but w/e. who cares what you look like? it doesn't matter.



Do I look like an Emo???

u look kinda emo..... i guess......



Do I look like an Emo???

ok well if you skateboard wear skinny jeans and have long hair your probably emo



Do I look like an Emo???

no you look cute and yet too mention young!



Do I look like an Emo???

you look like a rocker!



yea!!!!!!!!!!!!:D



Do I look like an Emo???

A little bit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd