Thursday, June 17, 2010

Am I EMO?and should i change?

Ima male 14 and i cry a lot, but i dont wear black, i wear my sisters tight pants everyday (she is only 1 yr younger), my hair isnt black, i have a gf who isnt emo. i do listen to emo music tho, i wear girl sneakers but im not gay! i like girls (i do have a gf like i said before). some ppl say im am emo some say i dont so i hope this is enuf info for you to figur out if ima emo or not



Am I EMO?and should i change?

Hey man, I know how it is, you're young. Just try and look at the positive side in life, and it doesn't really matter if you listen to EMO music, or have the EMO haircuts, EMO friends... Just be yourself, and ignore what people think about you, some people out there are just very rude and they need to get a life and get used to the fact that everyone is different.



If anyone gives you a hard time, then speak your mind.



I hope this helps, and take care... You're really unique, and don't forget that.



Am I EMO?and should i change?

I dunno! 3/4 (three quarters) I guess. lol.



Am I EMO?and should i change?

who cares if you are or not? dont get so caught up in labeling. wear what you feel comfortable in and listen to the music you like. don't try to put yourself in some category.



Am I EMO?and should i change?

you're only emo if you're emotional. i don't think crying a lot is considered that, its just life. also, you just have different sense of style. but try to find guy stuff that looks good too.



Am I EMO?and should i change?

yes you are an emo but emos are cool !!! your different and thats a good thing.



Am I EMO?and should i change?

you are gay. Wearing your sisters pant is flat out wrong



Am I EMO?and should i change?

Don't worry about it, people are really stupid when it comes to that sort of thing, you're 14, you're young and going through things, it sounds like like you care too much about what others think( which is normal). Just be yourself and don't worry about the haters cuz they have no life anyway.



Am I EMO?and should i change?

Dude, EVERY 14 year old boy is EMO. There's so many chemical reactions happening in your body right now, it's like a nuclear explosion. Don't get caught up in what you are or what you're not. You're just you, and that's all.



I would stop wearing the girl stuff, though



Am I EMO?and should i change?

totally emo



Am I EMO?and should i change?

since you cry a lot and wear tight pants people think your emo which is short for emotional just be yourself and stick your style and what makes you feel comfortable, dont change yourself for anybody :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd