Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

So I've dyed my hair with henna for a couple years now, and I've loved the results. I'm naturally a sort of mousey brown with hazel eyes and a peaches n' cream complexion. (Or so I've been told, I'm not really sure what peaches n' cream means in terms of skin.)



Now I'm an auburn redhead, which has been fun. As good as it looks, I don't like the way some people can tell it's fake because of my dark eyebrows.



For that reason, and because every time I see Claudia Black's gorgeous raven hair- I wanna go black.



Do you think I can pull it off convincingly? I have an a-line haircut which is shorter in the back and just a few inches past my chin in the front. I DO NOT want to come out looking emo. I'd like to come out like a raven haired beauty, very sophisticated, not an emo college kid. I'm also considering growing my hair longer too.



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

black will make you look older your skin is to light



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

maybe you should dye your eyebrows



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

Once again, since when did having black hair automatically make you emo? I know lots of people who are the complete opposite of emo and dye their hair black. Sure, whatever, go for it. I have dark eyebrows and auburn hair (well, it's more of a cherry red now) and I couldn't care less that people know it's fake (of course, cherry red doesn't really occur naturally). Go for it.



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

sounds liek your hair is awesome. and if you dye it black i bet it will look great. and if you ahve a peaches and cream coplexion you wont look emo. i only think it looks bad if you are pale.



grow out your hair long too if you like the way the black looks!



good luck =]



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

Hun do not get ur hair dyed black. I repeat do not get your hair dyed black. Forget it. Well I can't tell u what to do but my sister tried it, and she has brown eyes, and brown hair. She tried it and it looked as if she was goth, but with all her pink cothes on.



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

so ithink it would be fine. even though it sounds like you have a classic "emo" (and honestly i hate when people use that word to catagorize things...) hair cut, the only way youd look "emo" (being on the alt. side of dresing my self) is if you had the clothing style and attitude to go with it. as long as you dont dress "emo", you should be fine.



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

i think if you dyed your hair black you couldn't wear black too much. I have tried it on my brown-ish hair and you could tell it was fake cause my eyebrows are brown. You might want to try dying your eyebrows to! that would probably work. I think you would look really good.



If you don't dye your brows it probably won't be convincing



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

maybe you could try Loreal ColorPulse hairdye first, they have the color black. if you dye your hair with that, it will come out within 8-10 washes. (with black it could take a little longer, but not too much longer) its a very easy at home coloring kit. only about 4-5 dollars at walmarts. its temporary, (8-10 washes) about 2 weeks. then you can see if you like how the black works on you! hope that my reply helps you! i think you would look nice with black hair, but its always better to try it out first and see. good luck!



p.s.: it also has no ammonia or peroxide, so it wont damage your hair at all.



Should I dye my hair black? Orignally brunette?

yah also dye your eyebrows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd