Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

I was thinking about dye my hair black to look more asain...............Im not emo.



Here is a pic of me now....http://a70.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

That's funny...a lot of asians try hard to look more caucasian. lol If you dyed your hair black, though, it would make your skin look even paler. In order to get the Asian look, you'd have to see a plastic surgeon. He could help you there. There are some people actually doing that.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

dont dye it black.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

i dont understand what u mean by 'more' asian..you dont look asian at all. Dont do it or else people will see you as a poser emo..seriously..dont.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

DO it!



why do you wanna look Asian?



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

uh, keep it how it is.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

Dont!



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

black hair won't make you look asian.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

No.



I don't think it would suit you at all.



Stay brown, it looks good like that.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

i like your hair as it is.



also, your not asian ??



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

dont do it u would look weird i know cause my friend bleached his hair and he looked so weird



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

don't do it!!! It would look too dark 4 ur hair.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

I say try it, at least you will know if you like it or not. You can always change it again.



Should I dye my hair?(pics inside)?

Heh if u ask me and want to look normal. Not emo. and fit with the "Preppy" scene. then dont dye it black. unlike you im punk and Black and obscure colors like orange and **** are amazing. it doesnt fit when a prep tries to pull off black hair.. trust me ive seen it... WHAT A DISASTER IT WAS



And btw the dude above me said u can try again.



Not rlly.



Black is impossible to get out of ur hair so u will have to wait a while to cut it out. ive dyed my hair several times. i tried stripper and bleaching it to get it out... it didnt work so dont try any of that unless you kno what ur getting into

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd