Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would this look good if i dyed my hair this colour?

I would like to dye my hair dark brown with blond streaks on the end of my hair.



I would also like to get an emo cut. Like lots of layers so i can tease it up a bit.



Do the little emo bow clips look good? and what punky/emo hair accsessories could i get that would look good? sorry too many questuions but oh well. thanks 4 ur comments everyone. Please dont just come on here and slag me off i would try and help you out if u had any questions that u needed help with. thank u. x



Would this look good if i dyed my hair this colour?

Cute punk accessories are long necklaces with skeletons on them, lots of black bracelets, massive circle earrings, lots of different coloured nails. Try add your own style to it. And as for the hair, it sounds cute, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd