Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

I want scene hair! (aka emo cut either one works) It's sooo cute. But I have never gotten it cut like that before. I go to a good skool and Im a good student and Im afraid if I get it done like that thats gonna change. I mean, it looks like they cut it short and leave only 2 strands on each side long. Is this true? Or is the rest of the long hair hidden in the back? Plz answer my questions



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

well l just got scene hair a couple months ago and i love it. i get so many compliments on it, even from older people lol. you just need to go for it. they just do really short layers on the top and i told my hair dresser that i want my hair near the end to be thin, so that it would be big on the top and get thinner at the bottom. so she just did the last layer of my hair as a long layer. she also did undercutting, which is like grabbing a chunk of hair on top and she would take a razor and cut it short underneath the chunk and fade up. this gives it more volume on top. you will love it. my little sister just got scene hair too, shes 13 and gets compliments all the time as well.



oh and you can get it either way, with two long chunks on just the sides, or all around. i have it all around because i would feel like i had no with if it was just long on the sides



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

same here i really want to get mine cut im thinking this:



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



but im a little nervous my friends say it will look good but im not sure if i have enough like confindence to do it so im thinking ill do it in the summer and if it looks good ill keep it for my next year of school :] good luck



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

no you dont



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

IRDK but here is some pics for you!!!!!



http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/c...



http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/hm...



http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x241/...



Hope I helped!



閳?Kaley B



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

you probly dont' want too if your too worried about you image and yes people will treat you differently, sometimes bad. also its a ****** to change if you don't like it. scene is also not just a hair style and a trend it defines a person in a non-stereotypical way, that didn't make sense but maybe one day you will. i suggest you stick to what you have.



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

no my friend has "scene" hair. its like shoulder length then she has those clip in extensions. It looks really good with or without them. hers is layered then at the bottom its thinner without the extensions. With them its thicker. Mine isn't really scene but its layered like it. Don't worry about ur image. If u want the style get the style. but don't dress like a giant prep if u do it cause then it looks wrong.



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

go to emocorner.com



I wanna get an emo cut aka Scene hair?

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h252/p...



I hope it helps you......



I am getting 8 or 9....



lol



:]]



good luck



:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd