Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need some MAJOR help with my hair peopleee.?

i have naturally wavy/curly hair, and i was thinking about either getting extensions down to below my "chest" (26inch), or chemically straightening my hair. if anybody knows the rough estimates of prices or anything like that would be helpful. Also, if you know the consiquences of getting these done that would be greatly appreciated as well. AND I LIVE IN MAPLE RIDGE, BC... so if anyone from around here knows places to get either of those procedures done, PLEASE ADD THAT IN AS WELL.



ALSO, one last thing.. im not trying to label anyone or anything, but if anyone knows how "emo" kids get the tips of their hair so straight, PLEASE HELP ME.. 'cause mine always seem to round into my face after about an hour.



I need some MAJOR help with my hair peopleee.?

okay well basically, you should invest in a straightening iron. Generally, ART studios or ceramic hair straighteners work really well. Go to any hair salon near by and you should be able to pick one up. Because of the climate, wear hats and use umbrellas and hoods in the rain to protect your hair. Use L'oreal tecni straightening cream, leave in conditioner, and Biosilk Silk Therapy in your hair before straightening it. As for the tips of your hair, once you straighten your hair put a little more Biosilk on the bottoms and straighten them again until they're straight. I know this is pricy but I live in the Lower Mainland and that's what I do and it works like a charm. All of those products are generally available at any hair salon.



I need some MAJOR help with my hair peopleee.?

If you chemial straighten yor hair have it done by a professional the chemicals are harsh but will do the trick.My advice is to just have your hair relaxed to a soft wave and learn how to use a flat iron.When you buy a flat iron go with a professal one Chi is a great line around 85% hairstyleist use them for a reason and have the person that does your hair show you how to use it along with the products you will need for your best look.Hair ex. are nice but if you can not work on your own hair they are really a big waste of money.You need to know that they are a huge investment and need great care .



D.Geiger



Owner Hair Mechanix's



san antonio texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd