Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

What will I tell my hairstylist to get a cool emo hair..?



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

TRY TO BRING IN A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU WANT AND EXPLAIN TO YOUR HAIRSTYLIST EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

Emo is music, not hair. Print out a picture you like and show it to her.



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

dye ur hair black part it 2 the side and put it over ur face



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

stereotype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... all the way! you need to look for a picture on what you want also it depends on your type of hair and face... plz don't stereotype



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

"I want an emo hairstyle."



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

http://photobucket.com/images/scene%20ha...



Scene hair.



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

Say something like a messy look with long bangs. tell them you style it with hair to the side. ^_^



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

Depends on what you hair is like, also you might want to find a hair stylist who is familiar with modern-day pop culture.



generically, I would ask to have every thing but the bangs cut. and shorten the back a little-bit.



then if you really want to look emo you are going to do a bit of maintenance. Use a ceramic iron to straighten hair and maybe even moose in the back if you want it spikey.



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/r...



This girl has emo hair.



I want an EMO hairstyle.. What would I tell my hairstylist???

First off, dont be a poser, okay? second, EMO is music. Anyways...just bring your hairstylist a picture of the kind of "emo" hair you want. You could describe it as well, or even draw it the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd